Monday, September 15, 2014

Hola, Monday!!!

Good morning, all! How are you all feeling this Monday morning? How about that weather this weekend? Truly amazing!!! The weekend altogether just felt so refreshing! The cold weather isn't for everyone, but to me there's nothing better than a brisk morning!

I just wanted to share how I will be doing this whole blog thing. For every day of the week, I'm going to have a different "theme" if you will. That said, I will not be posting every single day of every single week, but at least you will have an idea of what's to come or what you have to look forward to on which days. Blogs aren't for everyone, but if you ARE giving mine a chance, I'm open to any suggestions for any days!!! What do YOU want to read? What do you want to hear about? Momming, music, weightloss, exercise, humor, workouts, menus, recipes, kiddos, rants, raves- I'd love to know what any of you are thinking. This is what I have so far, and I'd love to get your input on any of the other days :)

Monday- "Monday Morning Motivation" (Just some general motivation for my dear friends cuz well, Monday mornings usually SUCK! LOL!)

Tuesday- "Tunes for Tuesday" (I'll be posting a favorite song of mine to share with all of you in hopes of your listening and sharing some of your own!  Anyone who knows me on a deep level knows how important this is.)

 Wednesday- "Whatever I Want" (just cuz I can :) )

Thursday-

Friday- "Day Dreams" (I am a serial daydreamer... maybe I'll share some of them.)

Saturday-"Self- Loving Saturday" (We can discuss some personal triumphs we have had in the given week.  This is something I want us to help each other through.  It truly is a journey, and embracing it together is the most beautiful part!) 

Sunday- "Single Mom Diaries" (This will be my sharing personal triumphs and struggles I have had as a proud single mother)

Are these totally lame-o? I need your help with the rest! It'd be greatly appreciated. I feel a little silly and weird having so much structure, haha.... BUT I think it's a good foundation to build on :)

I LOOOOOVE YOU ALL.

-Whitney <3

5 comments:

  1. I think its great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my lovely!!! So glad you're reading it and enjoying it!!! Love you!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Really?? I'm so glad. Love you, gorgeous friend! :)

      Delete
    2. I suggest thinking thursday. Get in touch with your inner philosopher!

      Delete